- Size: 5.5"h
- Inner Pack Size: 6.89"H x2.91"W x3.07"D
- Master Carton Size: 14.7"H x13.2"W x18.7"D
- Materials: resin
- Seasonality: EVERYDAY
- Care Instructions: Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- Sentiment: You make the world a better place
- Copyright: © LORDI 2013
- UPC: 638713285294
- Interior packaging: recyclable paper pulp
Susan Lordi has a keen observation of the human form. Inspired by dance, art history, nature, and personal experiences with family and friends, Susan uses figurative sculpture to reflect our relationship with people and the world around us. In additi
on to working in sculpture, Susan has spent years making art with cloth. She holds a Master of Fine Arts in Textile Design and her fiber art has been exhibited internationally. A monograph of her art textiles has been published in the Portfolio Colle
ctionby Telos Art Publishing and she is featured in the book Art Textiles of the World: USA.