- Size: Paper Strips: 11"long; Baby Jesus Plush: 8"h ; Book: 1"w x 9"h; Crib: 10.5"w x 8.5"d x 5.5"h
- Inner Pack Size: 0"H x0"W x0"D
- Master Carton Size: 16.4"H x11"W x13"D
- Materials: paper, wood composite, polyester fiber, polyester fiberfill stuffing
- Seasonality: CHRISTMAS
- Sentiment: May straw fill this manger. A little, line by line. Through love and gentle giving of our hearts and time, selflessness and service in small and simple ways will make a home that's soft enough for a King on Christmas day.
- Copyright: © 2020 JolleyBlox, LLC
- UPC: 638713567734
- 4-piece set includes book, crib, baby Jesus plush, and 50 paper strips. Care: Plush is surface washable.
Clay and Heather Bloxham, Vance and Melissa Jolly, Illustrated by Micah Player
Twas the night before Christmas (or thereabouts), and family friends Clay and Heather Bloxham and Vance and Melissa Jolley were discussing their shared traditions. They discovered a favorite —filling a toy manger with straw to represent acts of kin
dness. This idea came from the story of Abe, an innkeeper’s son. With no room at the inn, Abe helped prepare a bed for baby Jesus in a Bethlehem manger. A time-honored tradition, and one practiced in their families for decades, they created a new w
ay for families to take part in this service activity. They describe, "The call is to think outside our door, to reach out to each other with compassion, to help. "With a wooden manger, paper "straw" to record acts of service and a Christ Child doll,
"Soft Enough for a King" brings the story of Christmas to life. The set also includes a picture book illustrated by beloved author Micah Player. The JolleyBlox family hopes this one-of-a-kind experience will invite others to conversations about the