How do I create a DEMDACO account?
It’s easy to create a DEMDACO account. Once you’ve gone to the Sign In page, Create an Account by entering your name and email address, and create a password. Each time you visit our website, sign in to access your account information, make purchases, and more.
How do I change my email address?
Once you sign in to your DEMDACO account, go to Account Settings to update your email address.
Will you share my email address with others?
How do I change my email preferences?
To update your DEMDACO email preferences, click the Email Preferences link at the bottom of the most recent DEMDACO email you received.
How do I unsubscribe from your email list?
If you no longer wish to receive email from DEMDACO, click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the most recent DEMDACO email you received.
What is a wish list?
A Wish List lets you compile DEMDACO products that you like into a list you can view later and share with friends and colleagues. You will need to create an account and log in to activate the Wish List option. After viewing a product you like, click the Add to Wish List link located next to the Add to Cart button. Click the Wish List button in the header any time you are signed in to view your Wish List. Here you can move products from your Wish List to your cart for purchase.
How do I become a DEMDACO retailer?
If you are a store owner interested in carrying DEMDACO product, go to the Create an Account page. You can view our library of helpful how-to videos to get started on DEMDACO.com. You can also contact Customer Support at 888.336.3226, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or by email at email@example.com to find a Territory Manager in your area.
How do I use a promo code?
Promo codes are applied in your Shopping Cart. When prompted during the checkout process, enter the code in the Coupon Code field on the Cart page.
How do I check the status of my order?
After placing your order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email. At the top of the email there is an option to View the Status of My Order. You can also access your Order Summary directly on DEMDACO.com. Sign in to your account, then click on Orders for details about your purchase.
How do I change or cancel my order after submitting it?
Our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently; but we’ll do everything possible to accommodate your request. Please contact DEMDACO Customer Support for a product return/replacement/credit at 888.336.3226, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit and debit cards.
When is my credit card charged?
When you place an order, your credit card is pre-authorized. Your credit card will be charged when the order is shipped. PLEASE NOTE that charges appear on credit card statements as DDTraders.
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes. Feel confident that you can shop our website with confidence. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about our secure payment provider.
Why would the price vary between time of placing a wholesale order, and when it arrives?
Please be aware that if orders are set to ship at a future date pricing will reflect the date of shipping, not product pricing at the time of ordering. If the price is different when the order ships, the final invoice will reflect the price at the time of the shipment. Please contact Customer Support at 888-336-3226 or email@example.com for additional information.
Where does product ship from?
Products ship from our distribution center in Edgerton, KS 66021, which is located near Kansas City.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about shipping, including estimated delivery times, shipping costs, and payment processing.
How will I receive a tracking number and shipment details?
Once your order ships, you will receive a Shipping Notification Email. Click on the Order # to view details related to the status of your order, including a tracking number. Details are also available by signing in to your DEMDACO.com account.
Can I ship to a different address other than my billing address?
Yes. You can designate a shipping address different from your billing address during the checkout process.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
No. Unfortunately, we only ship products via ground shipping at this time. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about estimated delivery times.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Unfortunately, delivery is only available in the 50 United States, and we cannot ship to APO or FPO addresses at this time.
What’s your return policy?
If you’re not happy with your purchase, we accept returns for a full refund or exchange. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for more information related to our return policy.
How long does it take to process a credit?
Once the product is returned, it takes approximately 7-14 business days to process credits and returns. Please visit the Shipping & Returns page for information about product returns, exchanges and refunds.
Can end consumers contract the Coronavirus from handling DEMDACO product/s that may have been manufactured in affected areas?
- According to information published by the Harvard Medical School on 3/26/20, recent studies have found that the COVID-19 coronavirus can survive up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel. The researchers also found that this virus can hang out as droplets in the air for up to three hours before they fall. But most often they will fall more quickly. There's a lot we still don't know, such as how different conditions, including exposure to sunlight, heat, or cold, can affect these survival times.
- Based on this information, lengthy lead times from factories to our Distribution Center (typically 30 to 60 days) would indicate that contracting the virus from products manufactured in any other affected countries would not be possible.
- There is no confirmed report of transmission from an object-to-person.
- Person-to-person contact has been the only reported transmission type (such as sneezing, coughing, or physical transmission through saliva or mucus).
What actions has DEMDACO taken to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus?
- All DEMDACO vendors have closed production until the beginning of March. They will follow guidance on when it is best for them to reopen and resume full operations.
- DEMDACO is monitoring CDC (Center for Disease Control) for updates to understand actions for health and safety pertaining to Coronavirus. DEMDACO has created a COVID 19 Task Force that meets daily or as needed to review updated information regarding the virus and determine how DEMDACO can best support the well-being of its consumers, retail partners, vendors, artists and colleagues.
- DEMDACO has cancelled all work related travel for its colleagues.
- DEMDACO has followed local government Shelter in Place recommendations and closed its offices and Distribution Center on 3/24/20 until 4/24/20 or until further instructions from its local/national government.
Will products I ordered from DEMDACO be delayed due to the efforts to quarantine the virus?
- DEMDACO does expect some product delays to occur.
- However, we cannot confirm the magnitude of any such delays at this time.
- DEMDACO is working with all suppliers and vendor partners to help reduce any such impact to our consumers and retail partners.
- DEMDACO has followed local government Shelter in Place recommendations and closed our offices and Distribution Center on 3/24/20 until 4/24/20. No shipments will occur from DEMDACO unless it is determined by local government regulations that we can do so safely.
- DEMDACO does have good inventory levels of many products already stocked in our Edgerton, Kansas Distribution Center and could offer substitute options should an item/s become out of stock for any reason.