Welcome to DEMDACO!
We are honored to have you visit our site and view our products. We design and manufacture products intended to “Lift the Spirit” of our retail partners and consumers. We hope you enjoy our product selection and the service we provide our many customers.
Customer Care Hours and Contact Information
Our Customer Care Team is available Monday through Friday from 8 AM CT until 5 PM CT. Our toll-free number is: 888-336-3226
Retail partners may contact us via email at email@example.com
Shipping During COVID-19 Shutdown
(As of April 17, 2020)
To protect the health and safety of our employees, DEMDACO’s shipping operations have temporarily ceased due to COVID-19. Products will not ship until after May 4, 2020. Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented period in our nation’s history.
Coronavirus FAQ for Our Partners
Can end consumers contract the Coronavirus from handling DEMDACO product/s that may have been manufactured in affected areas?
- According to information published by the Harvard Medical School on 3/26/20, recent studies have found that the COVID-19 coronavirus can survive up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel. The researchers also found that this virus can hang out as droplets in the air for up to three hours before they fall. But most often they will fall more quickly. There's a lot we still don't know, such as how different conditions, including exposure to sunlight, heat, or cold, can affect these survival times.
- Based on this information, lengthy lead times from factories to our Distribution Center (typically 30 to 60 days) would indicate that contracting the virus from products manufactured in any other affected countries would not be possible.
- There is no confirmed report of transmission from an object-to-person.
- Person-to-person contact has been the only reported transmission type (such as sneezing, coughing, or physical transmission through saliva or mucus).
What actions has DEMDACO taken to help reduce the spread of the Coronavirus?
- All DEMDACO vendors have closed production until the beginning of March. They will follow guidance on when it is best for them to reopen and resume full operations.
- DEMDACO is monitoring CDC (Center for Disease Control) for updates to understand actions for health and safety pertaining to Coronavirus. DEMDACO has created a COVID 19 Task Force that meets daily or as needed to review updated information regarding the virus and determine how DEMDACO can best support the well-being of its consumers, retail partners, vendors, artists and colleagues.
- DEMDACO has cancelled all work related travel for its colleagues.
- DEMDACO has followed local government Shelter in Place recommendations and closed its offices and Distribution Center on 3/24/20 until 4/24/20 or until further instructions from its local/national government.
Will products I ordered from DEMDACO be delayed due to the efforts to quarantine the virus?
- DEMDACO does expect some product delays to occur.
- However, we cannot confirm the magnitude of any such delays at this time.
- DEMDACO is working with all suppliers and vendor partners to help reduce any such impact to our consumers and retail partners.
- DEMDACO has followed local government Shelter in Place recommendations and closed our offices and Distribution Center on 3/24/20 until 4/24/20. No shipments will occur from DEMDACO unless it is determined by local government regulations that we can do so safely.
- DEMDACO does have good inventory levels of many products already stocked in our Edgerton, Kansas Distribution Center and could offer substitute options should an item/s become out of stock for any reason.